Welcome to my ‘Lustlist‘ on this category you will find things that don’t get off of my mind, I’m suuuuuuper obsessed and will definitely get them soon or later, better sooner than later though.
1. Youth To The People Age Prevention Cleanser – The first time I saw this was on Instagram and what called my attention was the formula; Kale + Green Tea + Spinach +Vitamins. I love my products organic, non-toxic and lately I’ve been all about age prevention products, and this would definitely do the work. There’s no fragrance, no paraben, no animal testing and no added color, made with 100% vegan ingredients and the extracts are cold pressed. Excited to give a try!
2. Chlóe Leather Shoulder Bag – Those ones you’d take everyone cuz is a good combo with many things in your closet. Since a while ago I’ve been really into browns for this exact reason, you can pair a brown item with almost everything. Chlóe come through!!!
3. Kopari Coconut Body Glow – THIS WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! This summer I will be glowing like never before! Glow + Coconut = What else do I need, Hah! I have the coconut melt from the brand, and I’m super in love is a product worth repurchasing , I can’t wait to have the body glow in my hands.
4. Sophie Anderson Basket Bag – Perfect for summer, perfect colors, perfect size, perfect for me. I use clutches for night outs but I’d take this basket bag to a night out or a dinner date, its super lovely and feminine! Well, the picture is pretty self-explanatory, enjoy the watching!
5. HudaBeauty Scarlet Lashes #8 – Voluptuous, wispy, kinky and flirtatious! Bring it on!!!
6. Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask – Attracted by the ingredients again, I love superfoods, I eat looooots of superfoods, so I was thinking that having a mask with made ou of superfoods extracts would be fun. Packed with lots of antioxidants that help rejuvenate skin I garante you this goodie will be in my hands soon.
7. Byredo Bal D’Afrique – A friend of mine bought for herself a while ago and I remember it smelled amazing. Cant wait to wear myself, super light and fresh.
8. Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia Diffuser– I loveJo Malone, everything about this brand is worth each penny I spend, they have the best candles in the market and the colognes are out of this world. All scents are very good, but I have my Favorite, English Pear and Freesia. I use the cologne, the body cream, and have a candle just wish they had the room spray to complete the squad but since they don’t, I’d be more than happy to have the diffuser leaving my apartment smelling garden.
9. Dolce & Gabbana Embellished flat Sandals – Last but not least… (deep breath)… THIS! Summer/spring 2017 ‘Tropico Italiano’ is fire, the vibrant colors give it so much life, the contrasts are beautiful but what i like the most are the crystals on top of it. Bless up D&G!